Monk Fruit In The Raw® Vanilla Bean Cheesecake Pops
|1||box graham cracker crumbs (14.4 oz box)|
|1 ¼||sticks of butter (melted)|
|¼||cup Monk Fruit In The Raw® Bakers Bag|
|Vanilla Bean Cheesecake:|
|3||lbs full fat cream cheese, room temperature|
|1 ½||cups Monk Fruit In The Raw® Bakers Bag|
|¾||cup sour cream|
|2||seeds of vanilla pod|
|2||12 oz. bags of the Wilton Candy Melts|
1. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients until evenly mixed. The mixture should resemble wet sand.
2. Put 1.5 tsp in the bottom of each mini muffin tin and press down to compress.
Vanilla Bean Cheesecake:
1. Preheat oven to 275º
2. With paddle, combine cream cheese and Monk Fruit In The Raw. Beat until smooth and combined
3. Add in eggs, making sure to scrape well.
4. Add in sour cream and seeds of vanilla pod.
5. Mix to combine.
6. Pour over graham crust, and bake for about 30-40 minutes or until set. Center will be slightly jiggly.
7. Let cheesecakes cool to room temperature and then put in the freezer for about 4 hours or until you can pop the cheesecakes out of the muffin tin mold.
8. Let cheesecakes thaw and put lollipop stick into to cheesecake, and put back in freezer for about 30 min.
9. Melt coating chocolate and dip cheesecakes into the chocolate. Let set.