- Place ⅔ of the blue cheese in a large bowl, reserving the rest.
- In a medium saucepan heat milk, cream, and agave just to a simmer. Pour over blue cheese and whisk until cheese is dissolved. Whisk in egg yolks. Let ice cream base cool to room temperature, then cover and refrigerate overnight. Alternatively, transfer ice
cream base to a heavy-duty gallon-sized zip-top bag, seal, and submerge in a bowl of ice water to chill the base faster.
- Put a 9” square baking dish in the freezer.
- Spin ice cream in an ice cream maker according to manufacturer’s instructions. When almost frozen, add blueberries and remaining blue cheese and allow machine to mix them in.
- When ice cream is ready, spread ½ of it in the chilled baking dish. Spoon ½ of the raspberry jam over the ice cream in small dollops. Top with remaining ice cream and remaining jam and use a silicone spatula to swirl the jam into the ice cream.
- Freeze until firm, at least 6 hours or overnight.