- Place chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl and heat on high for 30 seconds at a time, stirring between each interval, until completely melted. Set aside.
- In a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk, beat heavy cream and almond extract until whipped. Set aside 1 cup for topping and transfer the rest to a small bowl.
- Using the stand mixer and whisk, beat cream cheese and monk fruit until cream cheese is light and fluffy.
- Slowly pour chocolate into cream cheese and whip until chocolate and cream cheese are combined.
- Add whipped cream and beat on high for 5-7 minutes or until very light and fluffy.
- To serve, fill small glasses with mousse, and top with reserved whipped cream and toasted almonds.