- Preheat oven to 350℉. Liberally butter a 10” bundt pan. Place some sugar inside the pan and rotate to coat evenly. Shake out excess.
- In a large bowl whisk to combine sugar, flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Add coffee, sour cream, oil, eggs, and vanilla and whisk to combine.
- Scrape batter into prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean or with moist crumbs attached, 50-60 minutes.
- Let cake cool in pan for 15 minutes, then invert onto a rack, removing cake pan. Let cake cool completely.
- In a small saucepan bring cream to a boil. Take off heat, add white chocolate, cover, and let sit 5 minutes. Stir until smooth, then stir in peppermint extract. Let cool for 15 minutes.
Pour glaze over cake, letting it drip down the sides. If desired, sprinkle cake with peppermint candies.