- Preheat oven to 350*F. Lightly grease a 9” round springform pan with removable bottom and sides.
- In the bowl of a food processor, pulse chocolate cookies until fine. Transfer to a bowl and stir in melted butter, sugar and stevia until well combined. Press mixture into bottom and up the sides of pan. Bake crust until firm – about 5 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- In a medium bowl, add chocolate and butter.
- In a small saucepan bring cream, sugar, and stevia to a boil whisking constantly until sugar and stevia are completely dissolved. Pour cream over the chocolate and butter and whisk until chocolate has melted. Stir in peppermint and pour into crust. Chill at least one hour.
- In a large bowl beat cream, sugar, and stevia on high speed until stiff peaks form – about 1 minute. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve tart.
- Slice tart and top with whipped cream and dust with cocoa powder.