1. In a heat-proof bowl, place chopped chocolate. Set aside.
2. In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, combine cream, butter, and sweetener. Bring to a simmer, stirring continuously, until monk fruit has fully dissolved. Remove from heat, and stir in extract.
3. Pour hot cream mixture over chocolate. Stir with a rubber spatula until chocolate has completely melted. Pour into a small glass baking dish, and transfer to the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or until ganache is thick and semi-firm.
4. Line a glass baking dish or quarter sheet pan with parchment paper. Set crushed candies in a shallow bowl.
5. Scoop rounded tablespoons of ganache and shape into balls. Roll in crushed candies then place on parchment. Return to refrigerator until ready to serve. Allow to come to room temperature for about 5 minutes before serving.