1. To make dough, in a small saucepan over medium heat, warm milk to 100-110 ̊F.Transfer to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook. Sprinkle with yeast and let sit for 5 minutes. Whisk in sweetener, egg, and yogurt.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk to combine flour and salt. With mixer on low speed, add flour mixture, 1⁄2 cup at a time, to the wet mixture.
3. Increase speed to medium and knead dough until it forms a cohesive ball and is slightly sticky, about 8 minutes. If it is too wet, beat in additional 2 tablespoons flour.
4. Transfer dough to a large mixing bowl that has been greased with cooking spray. Cover with plastic wrap and keep in a warm, draft-free place until it has doubled in size, about 1 to 1 1⁄2 hours.
5. To prepare filling, transfer dough to a lightly floured surface and roll into a 14×9” rectangle. Spread softened butter on top, leaving a 1⁄4” border around edges. In a small bowl, mix to combine sweetener, molasses, and cinnamon, then evenly sprinkle over butter.
6. Starting on the shorter, 9” side, tightly roll dough, finishing with the seam side down. With a serrated knife, cut into 1” sections. Place rolls in a 9” square or round baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap and allow to rise in a warm place for 30-45 minutes.
7. Preheat oven to 350 ̊F. Remove plastic wrap and bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden.Transfer to a wire rack to cool for 5-10 minutes.
8. To make frosting, in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese, butter, processed sweetener, and vanilla until smooth. As needed, beat in milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, to achieve desired texture. Spread over warm cinnamon rolls.