- Preheat oven to 350℉. Spray a 9” springform pan with cooking spray. Place pan on a triple layer of foil large enough to wrap around the pan so the layers come all the way up the outside of the pan.
- In a medium bowl stir to combine cookie crumbs, sugar, stevia, and butter. Press mixture into bottom and 1” up the sides of the pan. Bake until set, about 15 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Lower oven temperature to 325℉.
- In a large bowl or a stand mixer with the paddle, beat cream cheese, mascarpone, sugar, stevia, eggs, vanilla, and orange zest until combined and smooth. Scrape into the pan.
- Place pan in a large roasting pan with high sides. Pour in enough scalding hot water to come halfway up the pan sides. Bake until cheesecake is set around the edge but still jiggly in center, about 1 hour 10 minutes.
- Remove cheesecake from water bath, remove foil, and let cool completely at room temperature. Refrigerate for at least 24 and up to 48 hours.
- In a medium saucepan combine orange juice, sugar, and stevia. Bring to a boil, stir in cranberries, and simmer, stirring occasionally, until thick and glossy, 10-15 minutes. Transfer to a wide, shallow pan and refrigerate until completely cool.
- Before serving, spread cranberries on top of cheesecake.