- In a large mug steep tea in hot water for 5 minutes. Remove tea bag.
- Pour ½ cup milk into mug, along with agave and rose water.
- Using a milk frother, froth remaining ¼ cup milk and pour on top of latte. Sprinkle with rose petals.
- If using an espresso machine, do not divide the milk. Heat it all in a metal pitcher using the steam wand until frothy, then pour into the tea.
- Different hibiscus teas will yield different colors in the finished drink, from lavender-hued purples to mauve.
- Do not use pure dried hibiscus flowers for this recipe. Their acidity will cause the milk to curdle.