- In a wide, shallow bowl beat eggs well. In a second wide, shallow bowl, stir to combine almond flour, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and cayenne.
- Dip chicken pieces in egg, then almond flour mixture, and place in air fryer basket or, if using one with racks, divide chicken among racks so it sits in an even layer. Spray chicken lightly with cooking spray. Depending on the size and capacity of your air fryer you may have to cook the chicken in batches. Do not crowd the air fryer.
- Set air fryer to 375℉ and cook chicken for 10 minutes, turning the pieces halfway through and spritzing them with cooking spray again. Repeat process as needed with remaining chicken.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, combine hot sauce, monk fruit, butter, and vinegar, stirring until butter is melted.
- Toss chicken in sauce to coat, then return chicken to air fryer.
- Cook at 375℉ for 8-10 minutes more or until browned. Serve garnished with sesame seeds and green onion.