1. Preheat oven to 300℉. Spray a 9” springform pan with cooking spray. Adjust oven racks so one is slightly above center and one slightly below center.
2. In a medium bowl combine almond flour, monk fruit, and salt. Add butter and stir to combine. Press mixture firmly in bottom of springform pan and about 1” up the sides.
3. Bake crust until set and just starting to brown, about 15 minutes. Let cool completely.
4. In a large bowl or a stand mixer with the paddle attachment beat cream cheese, monk fruit, cornstarch, and lime zest until smooth. Beat in lime juice until combined, then beat in eggs, scraping down sides of bowl as needed.
5. Scrape cheesecake mixture into springform pan and place pan in oven on upper rack. Place a 13×9” baking dish on lower rack and pour 2 cups boiling water into it.
6. Bake until cheesecake is set and center jiggles slightly, 50-60 minutes. Turn off oven and crack the door. Let cheesecake sit in oven for 30 minutes. Place cheesecake on a rack and let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate overnight.
7. To make the topping, in a large bowl or a stand mixer fitted with the whisk, combine cream, monk fruit, and vanilla. Beat until stiffly whipped.
8. To slice cheesecake, dip a sharp knife in very hot water, wipe dry, and slice. Repeat this process every time you cut into the cheesecake.
9. Serve each slice topped with a swirl of whipped cream. Use a rasp grater to grate a little lime zest on top of whipped cream.