1. In a medium bowl whisk to combine almond meal, monk fruit, and salt. Add oil and stir until incorporated. Press mixture firmly and evenly on the bottom and up the sides of a 9” pie pan, creating a ¼” crust rim. Freeze while you prepare the filling.
2. In a food processor combine avocado and cream cheese. Process until completely smooth. Add monk fruit, lime zest and juice, and vanilla. Process until combined.
3. Scrape mixture into frozen crust. Refrigerate until firm, at least 2 hours.
4. In a medium bowl beat cream and monk fruit until cream is stiff. Serve slices of pie with dollops of whipped cream.
5. Pie should be served within 2 days for best color. After 2 days it will begin to discolor, but is safe to eat up to 1 week after baking.