- Preheat oven to 350℉. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or foil.
- In a small saucepan combine soy sauce, monk fruit, garlic, ginger, and sesame oil. Bring to a simmer over medium heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Divide sauce in half and set aside.
- Add ¼ of the cauliflower florets to a food processor, and pulse until chopped into small, rice-sized pieces. Transfer to a medium bowl, then repeat with remaining cauliflower in 3 more batches.
- Place salmon on prepared sheet pan. Brush liberally with half the teriyaki sauce. Bake until cooked to desired degree of doneness, 15-20 minutes (120℉ for medium-rare, 130℉ for medium, 140℉ for well-done).
- While salmon cooks, in a large nonstick skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add cauliflower, cover, and cook for 4 minutes. Remove lid, stir well, and continue to cook until tender, about 3 minutes more. Add salt to taste.
- Fill a large saucepan with 1” water and place a steamer basket inside. Bring water to a boil, add broccoli to steamer basket, cover, and cook 5 minutes.
- To serve, divide cauliflower rice among 4 bowls. Top with salmon and broccoli. Drizzle broccoli with remaining teriyaki sauce, and sprinkle with sesame seeds.