- In a small saucepan combine coconut cream and ¼ cup sweetener. Cook, stirring, over medium-low heat until sweetener is dissolved. Set aside to cool completely.
- In a blender combine mango and remaining ¼ cup sweetener and blend until completely smooth.
- Fill a cocktail shaker ⅔ full with ice cubes. Add ⅓ cup mango puree, rum, orange juice, lime juice, and 1oz coconut cream. Shake vigorously until well-chilled, about 12 seconds.
- Fill a glass with crushed ice and strain cocktail over ice. Garnish with nutmeg.
- For flaming garnish, place spent lime half hollow side up on top of cocktail. Fill lime half with overproof rum, and light with a long match or lighter. Let flame burn until it goes out on its own. Serve drink with a straw.
Note: For the most dramatic effects, sprinkle a pinch of ground cinnamon over the flaming garnish for a beautiful sparkle.