- Preheat oven to 325℉. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In large bowl combine Brazil nuts, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, almond meal, flax seeds, chia seeds, egg whites, coconut oil, and monk fruit. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Spread mixture on baking sheet. Bake 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes until lightly browned and fragrant.
- To serve, divide a few blackberries among 4 parfait glasses. Top with spoonfuls of yogurt and 2 tablespoons granola. Repeat layering once more finishing with granola on top.
- Store leftover granola in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 month.