- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- In a baking dish toss beets with oil and ½ teaspoon salt. Cover dish with foil and bake 1 hour or until the largest beet is easily pierced with a fork. Remove from oven and cool until you are able to easily handle them.
- Rub beets with a paper towel to remove the skin and cut each beet into 4-6 wedges, depending on size.
- In a large skillet combine orange zest and juice, stevia, butter, remaining ½ teaspoon salt, and pepper. Cook over medium heat until butter has melted and sauce has begun to bubble. Add beets and cook, stirring, until most of the liquid has evaporated and beets are glazed, about 5 minutes.
- For the dressing, in a medium bowl whisk to combine yogurt, feta, olive oil, and lemon juice.
- To serve, spread the dressing evenly on a serving platter. Top with the glazed beets and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with pepper, pepitas, and parsley.