- Preheat oven to 350℉. Lightly brush a 9” springform pan with olive oil and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl whisk to combine flour, semolina, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- In a large bowl whisk to combine ¾ cup olive oil, agave, yogurt, eggs, and orange zest.
- Whisk flour mixture into wet ingredients until combined. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then carefully place grapes on top of partially baked cake batter. Continue to bake until browned and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with moist crumbs attached, about 40 minutes more.
- Let cool in the pan for 30 minutes, then run a thin knife around the inside of the pan and remove the ring.
- For the whipped mascarpone, in a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment beat together cream, mascarpone, agave, and vanilla until softly whipped. Serve cake warm or at room temperature with dollops of whipped mascarpone.