- Preheat oven to 400℉. Line a large sheet pan with parchment.
- In a small bowl stir together salt, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper.
- On prepared sheet pan toss sweet potatoes with oil and 1 teaspoon seasoned salt. Spread out wedges in a single layer and roast until browned and tender, about 20 minutes.
- While potatoes roast, in a medium bowl whisk together yogurt, mustard, and honey until combined.
- Serve sweet potato wedges warm with honey mustard sauce.
- Store remaining seasoned salt in an airtight container.