1. Preheat oven to 350 ̊F.
2. On a sheet pan, spread pecans and coconut. Bake until coconut is toasted and golden, about 5-7 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Reduce oven to 200 ̊F.
3. In a large bowl, whisk to combine flour, monk fruit, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk to combine milk and vinegar. Allow to set for 3 minutes. Add egg, vanilla, and coconut extract to the mixture, and whisk to combine.
5. Pour milk mixture into flour mixture and begin stirring to combine. Once halfway combined, stir in melted coconut oil. Continue to mix just until combined. Fold in half of the toasted pecans and coconut (batter will be lumpy).
6. Warm waffle iron. Spray with cooking spray or brush with melted coconut oil.
7. Ladle batter into waffle iron (about 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup depending on size of waffle iron). Cook until golden brown, then transfer to a sheet pan lined with a wire rack, and place in oven to keep warm while preparing remaining waffles.
8. To serve, top waffles with butter, remaining pecans and coconut, mango, whipped cream and agave to taste. Drizzle with agave.