- Lightly grease a loaf pan with cooking spray or oil and line with plastic wrap, allowing enough extra wrap on the sides to cover the top.
- In a large, deep bowl with a hand mixer, beat together cream, mascarpone, and vanilla bean seeds until light and fluffy. Set aside.
- Heat 2” water in a medium saucepan over medium heat until it comes to a gentle simmer. In a large heatproof bowl whisk together egg yolks and sugar. Place the bowl over the simmering water (ensuring the bottom of the bowl does not touch the water) and whisk constantly until the mixture is thick and the temperature reaches 170ºF. Remove the bowl from the heat and use an electric mixer to beat the egg yolk mixture until thick and pale, about 4-5 minutes.
- Gently fold the cream mixture into the egg yolk mixture until combined.
- Pour ⅓ of the semifreddo mixture into the prepared pan and layer with ½ cup each of the blueberries, raspberries and strawberries. Repeat with another one third of the semifreddo and ½ cup each of the berries. Top with the final ⅓ of the semifreddo
mixture and cover completely with plastic wrap. Freeze overnight.
- Remove from the freezer and pull back plastic wrap. Allow to sit at room temperature
for 10-15 minutes, until it begins to soften, then invert onto a serving plate. Remove plastic wrap and garnish with remaining blueberries, raspberries and whole strawberries and drizzle with Honey In The Raw®.