- In a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment combine 1½ cups cream, cocoa powder, ¼ cup monk fruit, espresso powder, vanilla, salt, and orange zest.
- Beat on medium speed until stiffly whipped but not grainy. When you lift up the whisk or beater, the mixture should hold its shape on the beaters.
- Spoon mousse into 4 small cups and serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
- Clean and dry mixing bowl and add remaining ½ cup cream and remaining 1 tablespoon monk fruit. Beat on medium speed until softly whipped.
- Top each serving with a dollop of whipped cream and serve immediately.