SKIP TO MAIN CONTENT
- Preheat oven to 325℉. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine pecans, macadamia nuts, walnuts, coconut, chia seeds, and ground flaxseeds.
- In a small saucepan melt coconut oil over low heat. Take off heat and stir in monk fruit, egg white, turmeric, vanilla, and pepper. Pour over nut mixture and toss well to coat.
- Evenly spread out granola on lined sheet pan and bake until nuts are toasted, about 20 minutes. Let cool completely on sheet pan.
- Break granola apart into clusters and toss gently with strawberries.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 month.