1. In a medium bowl whisk to combine almond flour, 2 tablespoons monk fruit, baking powder, spices, and salt.
2. In a large bowl whisk to combine pumpkin, eggs, milk, and vanilla. Whisk in dry ingredients.
3. In a large bowl beat cream with remaining 1 tablespoon monk fruit until whipped.
4. Heat a large nonstick pan over medium heat. Wipe the surface with a paper towel dipped in oil. Ladle batter into skillet, using ¼ cup per pancake. Cook until bottom of pancakes is browned, then flip and brown second side.
5. Serve pancakes topped with whipped cream.